- No one said I had to have finesse to travel the world. In fact, I often stumble my way through my experiences, which can lead to great surprises and meeting amazing people. I'm not afraid to ask questions in any country, even the ones that make me look even more awkward. Sometimes my style of writing is awkward, but I'm learning. So read on, and please laugh at me. There's no reason not to.
- @Swagbucks your customer service sucks 10 hours ago
- @LynetteRomero #linkupwithlynette My boyfriend asked me to marry him last month, now he's my fiance! https://t.co/fAr58fMtmE 1 week ago
- @KTLAMorningNews I have to work on Father's Day, but I want my dad to know that I'm with him in spirit! https://t.co/M8UyMPi9ae 1 week ago
- @LynetteRomero My boyfriend and I live in Long Beach and we got engaged last month! He's now my fiance! 1 week ago
- Laying over in New Jersey today...What to do...stay in bed? Ok. 1 week ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
How many people love me?
- 3,806 clicks
TagsAltadena awkwardtourist awkward tourist California colorado date spot desert eat pray love fair flight attendant flying graduation haunted historic Historic Los Angeles japan layover lighthouse mexico movies narita tokyo Nevada pch rides Super 80 the scream team training travel water sports weekend trip